CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, October 3, 2008




What are your new insights about the senior life this past two months?

Being a senior is not easy. There are many responsibilities. There are also many roles to play as a senior. Many stresses that arived almost everyday. Those responsibilities and roles shall be fulfilled so that we may serve as a model and an inspiration to our fellow students.

There also things or moments that makes our senior life enjoyable and unforgettable. There are classmates that makes us laugh and cry. The teachers are there to guide and gives us many lessons everyday. Also our fellow students that inspires and encourages us like our friends and elders do. They're one of the important people and a part of my senior life.

I, as a senior, should do my very best to be all I can be. Be an inspiration, a model, and a true Marian student. I can't do these without my parents and all the people around me. Everything is a treasure to me. I can't waste everything I learn and earn in every moment of my senior life. These can help me acheive and reach my goals

0 comments: