CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 13, 2008

My experience as a cathecist is unique because it is different from my other experiences. In this experiences, I did sacrifices. We communicate with others and the new people around you. We had to adjust in our new community. It is not easy to adjust because all things are new to me.

I had many expriences as a cathecist. Since it's my first time, all things are new to me. Me and my group were assigned in grade two. I thought pupils are easy to manage but it's not. They're so naughty and playful (but that's the being of the children). They can't understand english well so we have to speak more on dialect. We also find it hard to translate all the things we discussed into dialect. We also bonding moments with the children. Even if it is hard, I also enjoyed it.

Being a cathecist is not a mere duty. It is a responsibility that makes everybody as one. It needs patience and love. We don't just take it for granted. This responsibility is not possible without the guidance from above.

0 comments: